Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The downpour

It was pouring down, I was shivering on the bed
thundering lightning can't even make a call
you are asleep, i guess ,cos so its so late
can't close my eyes, thoughts keep me up

will there be a day we can walk together
smiling at everyone we know, holding hands
at a place where no one will object or scream
with every single boundry falling apart

together we had dreams and made stories
are they fairytales that will never cum true
wondering with a hope is everything i can do
but i can't let you go away from my dreams

I've had a tuff past would this be a contrast
hope so i can move on witha certain heart
make you a promise to never fall apart
do you believe in me sorry im not smart

some time ago i had a good friend
time with loneliness i used to spend
now its you with an awesome trend
and never want this feeling to end

No comments:

Post a Comment